Bruce R. Storrs, P.L.S.
- L.S. 6914 (1993)
- Surveying Engineer with expertise in management and all phases of land surveying
- Versatile competent and result oriented, capable of working effectively under pressure
Office and Field Management Expert Witness
Cost estimating, RFP’s, RFQ’s Public Land Survey System (P.L.S.S.)
Preparation of Record Maps AutoCAD
Legal Description Preparation GNSS/GPS/RTK
- County Surveyor, City and County of San Francisco
- Owner (Storrs Land Surveying). Field-to-finish responsibility of all survey projects
- Project Manager (Langford Land Surveying). Field-to-finish responsibility of individual survey projects.
- Survey Manager (Sandis Humber Jones). Managed all company survey operations (field and office) for 3 offices/16 employees
- Director of Surveys (TS/Nowack). Managed all company survey operations. Designed and developed company computer network.
- Assistant Survey Coordinator (ASL). Assisted Corporate Survey Coordinator in all phases of survey operations for 8 office locations.
- Office Manager, Fresno site office (Psomas). Liaison with the California Department of Transportation, City and County of Fresno for development of Route 180 “The GAP” freeway project.
- Project cost estimation, forming and tracking budgets; field instructions; review and technical interface with clients. Coordinate and assign field crews, boundary analysis, monumentation, preparation and Submittal of Record of Survey.
- Analysis and preparation of A.L.T.A., design, boundary and topographic surveys. Documentation, preparation and submittal of tract maps, parcel maps, records of survey and corner records. Construction, slope and grade staking.
Sandis, Campbell, CA November 2022-2023
Senior Project Manager
Wilsey Ham, San Mateo, CA 2020-2022 (March)
Survey Project Manager
City and County of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 2005-2020
Storrs Land Surveying, Oakland, CA. 1999-present
Langford Land Surveying, Oakland, CA. 1998
Sandis Humber Jones, Mountain View, CA. 1997
TS/Nowack Consultants, Santa Clara, CA. 1996-1997
Director of Surveys
ASL Consulting Engineers, Irvine, CA. 1996
Assistant Survey Coordinator
Psomas and Associates, Santa Monica, CA. 1989-1995
Survey Engineer, Party Chief and Office Manager
Leo Woods Land Surveyor, Monterey, CA. 1988
U.S. Department of the Interior, B.L.M., Anchorage, AK. 1987
- B.S., Surveying Engineering, California State University, Fresno
Areas of emphasis: Fundamental and advanced Surveying, Photogrammetry
Geodesy and Geodetic Surveying, Legal description writing, Subdivision Map Act
- University of California, Santa Barbara
Areas of study: Chemical Engineering, Physical Chemistry, Thermodynamics,
Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer
- Monterey Peninsula College
Areas of emphasis: Pre-Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- California Land Surveyors Association
- National Society of Professional Surveyors